[Trilinos-Users] zoltan particle ghost regions

Biddiscombe, John A. biddisco at cscs.ch
Mon May 2 03:48:36 MDT 2011

If using zoltan to redistribute particles between processes. Is it possible to ask for all points within x units of a boundary to be duplicated as ghost points and copied to all overlapping processes.

I had a quick look here which gives me some clues, but if there's an example already out there, please let me know.
http://www.cs.sandia.gov/zoltan/ug_html/ug_examples_mig.html

thanks

JB

--