[Trilinos-Users] Teuchos build error on Mac

Bartlett, Roscoe A rabartl at sandia.gov
Thu Mar 24 16:27:19 MDT 2011

Jonathan,

The problem is that the TPL system is not finding the header link.h for BinUtils but is enabling it anyway.  This is a shortcoming in the TPL enable system.  I will program a fix and push it ASAP.

-Ross

P.S. For those working with a Trilinos release, you can always turn off tentatively enabled TPLs by configuring with, for example, -DTPL_ENABLE_BinUtils=OFF.   This will be fixed in the next major release of Trilinos (i.e. 10.8.0).