[Trilinos-Users] Unable to Build Trilinos with CUDA 4.0 [Kokkos Error]

Baker, Christopher G. bakercg at ornl.gov
Tue Mar 8 09:08:41 MST 2011

Hi Gennadiy,

I haven't had a chance to download and test the CUDA 4.0 release candidate.
I would normally recommend checking Thrust, but it looks like you're using the Thrust that came with CUDA 4.0, so I assume there is no compatibility problem.
The line of code that is failing is in a file compiled by the host compiler, and it simply concerns the instantiation of a thrust::host_vector. This was supported in previous versions of Thrust.

Could you send me the command that you used to invoke cmake to configure Trilinos? Also, could you descend to the packages/kokkos/NodeAPI/test directory, run "make VERBOSE=1" and send me the output in a text file?

Thanks,
Chris