[Trilinos-Users] Cannot compile ML - update

Martin Vymazal martin.vymazal at vki.ac.be
Mon Mar 7 07:00:16 MST 2011

Hello,

  I tried to fix the problem I described in my previous post.
Regarding dgemm_ - it's a blas function, not lapack function. I tried
to recompile blas and lapack from sources instead of using the version
provided by my linux distribution.
   I also forced the fortran compiler to be mpif90 instead of the
default mpif77. Unortunately, nothing helps. I'm using gcc version
4.5.2.

Could anybody suggest how to fix this, please?

  Best regards,

    Martin Vymazal