[Trilinos-Users] Sundance and FSI

benk benk at in.tum.de
Sat Jul 30 09:01:52 MDT 2011

Hi Pietro,

  Yes, it is possible. I am currently computing the FSI 2D Benchmarks in
Sundance. However our approach is rather "unusual" (using Nitsches
method).

  If you want to do FSI in a "classic" way with the ALE approach ,
partitioned or monolithic, then you might need to do more work in
Sundance (e.g. for the mesh stretching), but it is definitely possible
to set up this problem in Sundance.

Regards,
Janos.