[Trilinos-Users] How to link libblas.so

Martin Vymazal martin.vymazal at vki.ac.be
Thu Jul 28 11:56:52 MDT 2011

Hello Jim,

  Thank you for your reply. I compiled atlas with blas and lapack. My
~/local/atlas/lib contains:
   libatlas.a
   libblas.a -> libf77blas.a
   libcblas.a
   libf77blas.a
   liblapack.a
   libptcblas.a
   libptf77blas.a
   libsatlas.so
   libtatlas.so

The symbolic link libblas.a was created by me. I tried to set
   -D BLAS_LIBRARIES=$HOME/local/lapack/lib/libf77blas.a
and also
   -D BLAS_LIBRARIES=$HOME/local/lapack/lib/libblas.a

The error is still the same:
-- Processing enabled TPL: BLAS
--   Searching for library 'blas' ...
--   Searching for library 'blas_win32' ...
-- Warning: Could not find a library in the set "blas blas_win32" for
the TPL BLAS!  Please manually set BLAS_LIBRARY_DIRS and/or
BLAS_LIBRARY_NAMES or just TPL_BLAS_LIBRARIES to point to the BLAS
libraries!

Do you have an idea what am I doing wrong? Can trilinos be linked to
'atlas' blas?

  Best regards,

    Martin