[Trilinos-Users] error configuring trilinos

Matt G mgoodman at email.arizona.edu
Sat Jul 16 19:36:46 MDT 2011

Also, if you are running under ubuntu on a semi-modern processor, I would
strongly recommend compiling atlas, my dgemm performance was increased by
almost 4x, and several other metrics got a lot better as well.   The default
library doesn't utilize low level cache well at all.

You can find a script to do this in my github:
https://github.com/meawoppl/personal-tools/
It is labeled for 9.04, but I have used it on natty successfully too.

Good luck!
--Matthew Goodman

Check Out My Website: http://craneium.net
Find me on LinkedIn: http://tinyurl.com/d6wlch