[Trilinos-Users] How to Save Eigen Data in LOCA

narendiran kumar narendirankumar at gmail.com
Thu Jul 14 10:55:11 MDT 2011

Dear Sir/Madam,

Greeting,

I am using ChanContinuation example for continuation (Bifurcation analysis)
technique.  Along with this, I have tried to calculate eigen values by
adding following line in that program(ChanContinuation.C).

    ofstream outFile1("Eigenvalue.dat");
    outFile1.setf(ios::scientific, ios::floatfield);
    outFile1.precision(18);
                   :

    stepperList.set("Compute Eigenvalues",true);
    Teuchos::ParameterList& eigenList = stepperList.sublist("Eigensolver");
    eigenList.set("Method", "DGGEV");     // LAPACK eigensolver
    eigenList.set("Num Eigenvalues", n);   // Show "n" nof eigenvalues

After this It started to compute eigenvalues for all the value of
bifurcation parameter.  Now the question is, How to store all this
eigenvalues (for all bifurcation parameter value) like ChanContinuation.dat
format.  I have search "LOCA_SaveEigenData_DefaultStrategy.H",
"LOCA_SaveEigenData_DefaultStrategy.H" and "LOCA_SaveEigenData_Factory.H"
header files, Is it will help to store the data.

Thanks in Advance,

Regards,
K. Narendiran,
Research Scholar,