[Trilinos-Users] How to interface LOCA with Anasazi solver

narendiran kumar narendirankumar at gmail.com
Mon Jul 11 03:12:15 MDT 2011

Dear Sir/Madam,

Greeting,

I have used LOCA continuation for my model and i got continuation plot
also.  Thanks for that effective example program (ChanContinuation).  My
question is that i got steady state solution by varying single parameter,
meanwhile i have to find out eigen value for each and every parameter
values.  Already i have written jacobin matrix.  I have little bit
confession with how to call "Anasazi Block Eigensolver
Package"<http://trilinos.sandia.gov/packages/anasazi/index.html>in
that same program.   And also i have seen in ChanContinuation example
line "stepperList.set<http://trilinos.sandia.gov/packages/docs/dev/packages/teuchos/doc/html/classTeuchos_1_1ParameterList.html#a1e3073f9cfc4ba92bcd6c3f73bd865e2>
("Compute Eigenvalues",false);", I made it as true and i tried to make
interface with eigen solver in that same program.

I am beginner in c/c++ as well as trilinos package.  Can anyone please give
me an idea or tutorial for that.

Thanks,

Regards,

K. Narendiran,