[Trilinos-Users] Shared libraries on Windows platforms

Willenbring, James M jmwille at sandia.gov
Fri Jul 8 08:23:44 MDT 2011

Charles,

There are no medium term plans to support shared libraries for additional packages on Windows.  The libraries that can build shared on Windows were part of a very specific effort.  We are working currently to fix shared library support for Teuchos.  If someone is interested in shared library support and able to contribute to the effort, that would be great.  Epetra_DLLExportMacro.h is generated from packages/Trilinos_DLLExportMacro.h.in in epetra/src/CMakeLists.txt.

If you are interested in more info, let me know and I will get you in touch with someone who has contributed to the Windows shared library effort.

Thanks

Jim