[Trilinos-Users] Belos and SerialDenseMatrix

Baker, Christopher G. bakercg at ornl.gov
Tue Jul 5 13:29:36 MDT 2011

It is possible to do what you are suggesting. You could choose SDM for your multivector and operator, and instantiate the solver on them. However, you would also need to add support for these under the MultiVecTraits and OperatorTraits classes; this should be straightforward. In fact, if you do, please send us the adapters, as they would provide a good example for other users.

Chris