[Trilinos-Users] AztecOO as smoother for ML from Stratimikos

Bartlett, Roscoe A rabartl at sandia.gov
Tue Jul 5 13:15:55 MDT 2011

Alberto,

This sounds like a more advanced use-case that would require more hooks into ML at the Stratimikos level and is very ML-specific.  Could you use to Stratimikos::DefaultLinearSolver builder objects and some of your own wrapper code to construct this?  Does ML already have built-in support to use AztecOO internally?  This might be more of question for the ML developers.

-Ross