[Trilinos-Users] compute eigenvalues

narendiran kumar narendirankumar at gmail.com
Sat Jul 2 09:47:50 MDT 2011

hi,

I am using NOX package for "Arc Length Continuation Technique".  I got
bifurcation plot also, thanks for uploading example file
"ChanContinuation".  My doubt is,  Is it possible to use that same program
for calculating Eigenvalues along that bifurcation curve.

I have seen that "stepperList.set("Compute Eigenvalues",false);" line in
that code and i have tried to enable eigenvalue solver.

Is it possible to enable eigen solver in that same program.  If it is
possible than can anyone give me idea to do this.

please kindly help me.

Thanks in Advance,

Regards,
K. Narendiran,