[Trilinos-Users] Creating linear operators by combining other linear operators

Einar Otnes eotnes at gmail.com
Fri Jul 1 04:24:31 MDT 2011

Dear experts,
I have a question related to constructing linear operators in Trilinos.
Are there any packages in trilinos that support constructing new linear operators from previously defined ones.
In other words, say I want to do two operations

y = A(x)
z = B(y)

Is there a way I can combine the two operators such that
z=B(y) = B(A(x)) = (BA)(x) = C(x) , where C is now a new operator  generated from  B and A?

Thanks,
Einar