[Trilinos-Users] embed a single library inside another project

Devine, Karen D kddevin at sandia.gov
Wed Feb 16 09:59:18 MST 2011

Zoltan can be built as a stand-alone tool (without the Trilinos framework)
using autotools.  See details at
http://www.cs.sandia.gov/zoltan/ug_html/ug_usage.html#Building%20the%20Libra
ry

Unfortunately, the Trilinos framework CMAKE infrastructure is needed to
build Zoltan with CMAKE.  If you create a workaround to this restriction, we
would be interested in seeing it.  Thanks.

Karen