[Trilinos-Users] compiling error with Teuchos

Heroux, Michael A maherou at sandia.gov
Thu Feb 10 12:41:09 MST 2011

The Epetra_CrsMatrix issue has already been addressed in the development branch.  Thanks for mentioning it.

Mike

On 2/10/11 11:56 AM, "Hongyu Miao" <jackymiao at gmail.com> wrote:

Hi, All
Sorry to bother you with this. I’m new to Trilinos and I’m trying to compile Trilinos 10.6.2 on Windows using CMake and V.S. 2010. The error messages I got so far are listed below. If anyone can help (e.g., a quick fix), I will appreciate a lot.

1.      Epetra_CrsMatrix.cpp, line 2792, ‘row’ must be signed integer with OpenMP on. This is easy to fix, but I’d like to report it;