[Trilinos-Users] 2010 Trilinos User Group videos

Willenbring, James M jmwille at sandia.gov
Tue Feb 8 07:35:36 MST 2011

Nuno,

The video expert offered the following response:

Actually it is SilverLight that enables the cross-platform (Windows, Mac & Linux) of the video.
For Linux it is actually "MoonLight" ... http://www.go-mono.org/moonlight/prerelease.aspx

I have not tried this myself.  Let me know if you are able to work this out.

Jim