[Trilinos-Users] [EXTERNAL] Compiling Trilinos

Heroux, Michael A maherou at sandia.gov
Tue Dec 27 10:35:33 MST 2011

Andrea,

Many of your questions are addressed in the following quick start guide:

http://trilinos.sandia.gov/Trilinos10CMakeQuickstart.txt

There is a section on BLAS/LAPACK, OpenMP and testing, and a lot of other
useful topics.

If you have questions after looking over this document, please let us know.

In case you haven't found them, there are also sample cmake scripts in the
trilinos/sampleScripts directory.

Mike