[Trilinos-Users] RTOpPack Segmention Fault

Bartlett, Roscoe A. bartlettra at ornl.gov
Fri Dec 16 20:34:07 MST 2011

Biswa,

Try turning on explicit template instantiation with:

    -DTrilinos_ENABLE_EXPLICIT_INSTANTIATION:BOOL=ON

Also, what compiler and version are you using?

It is known that some older C++ compilers and specialty C++ compilers can choke on all the template code if using implicit template instantiation.   I can't remember off the top of my head which compilers are problematic.

-Ross