[Trilinos-Users] Exodus and MPI

Andrea Penza pepe.aero at alice.it
Wed Dec 14 07:09:19 MST 2011

Hi Kevin,

I've installed Chaco doing command make in the dir:
/home/andrea/Projects/trilinos-10.8.3-Source/MyApps/MeshPartitioner/Chaco-2.2/code

After that, I found the executable file "chaco" in the dir:
/home/andrea/Projects/trilinos-10.8.3-Source/MyApps/MeshPartitioner/Chaco-2.2/exec

in this path I've generated the partitionExo.exe file from the source
file that you've sent to me.
Trying to execute it my system gave this response:

andrea at andrea-MacBookPro:~/Projects/trilinos-10.8.3-Source/MyApps/MeshPartitioner/Chaco-2.2/exec$ time ./partitionExo.exe
Teuchos::GlobalMPISession::GlobalMPISession(): started processor with
name andrea-MacBookPro and rank 0!
Simulation built using Sundance version 2.3.0 (10 May 2008)
Sundance is copyright
(C) 2005-2008 Sandia National Laboratories
(C) 2007-2008 Texas Tech University
and is licensed under the GNU Lesser General Public License, version 2.1
[1]
sh: chaco: not found

and the execution is never ending. Is there something wrong in how I've
installed Chaco?
Thanks to everyone for the support.
Kind regards,

Andrea