[Trilinos-Users] R: error executing Sundance

Shota Soga ssoga at ncsu.edu
Fri Dec 9 12:13:33 MST 2011

Hi Andrea,

   I installed Trilinos 10.8.3. If you enable SEACAS, it should
automatically enable exodus, too (do not set secondary stable off).

Now, you should find libexodus in your installation folders. You can use
this exodus for exodusMeshReader object.

The attachment is quick check if Exodus is enabled or not. If SEACAS is
properly enabled, then Exodus must be enabled.

Hope this answers your questions.

Best Regards,

Shota

Email: ssoga at ncsu.edu