[Trilinos-Users] AMG Preconditioner Neumann Laplacian 32 vs 64 bit issue

Alberto F. Martín-Huertas amartin at cimne.upc.edu
Thu Dec 1 04:56:55 MST 2011

 Hi Martin,

 did you observe the same behaviour with a
 Dirichlet Laplacian ?

 Best regards,
  Alberto.

--
 Alberto F. Martín-Huertas
 Centre Internacional de Mètodes Numèrics a l'Enginyeria (CIMNE)
 e-mail: amartin at cimne.upc.edu

 IMPORTANT NOTICE
 All personal data contained on this mail will be processed
 confidentially and registered in a file property of CIMNE in
 order to manage corporate communications. You may exercise the rights
 of access, rectification, erasure and object by
 letter sent to Ed. C1 Campus Norte UPC. Gran Capitán s/n Barcelona.