[Trilinos-Users] does an "official" FindTrilinos.cmake exist? (Trilinos-Users Digest, Vol 72, Issue 11)

Mark Hoemmen mhoemme at sandia.gov
Tue Aug 30 13:55:45 MDT 2011

On Aug 30, 2011, at 12:00 PM, <trilinos-users-request at software.sandia.gov> wrote:
> Message: 1
> Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2011 20:19:04 +0200
> From: rrossi at cimne.upc.edu
> Subject: [Trilinos-Users] does an "official" FindTrilinos.cmake exist?
> To: trilinos-users at software.sandia.gov
>
> Dear list,
>
> i am migrating to cmake, and was hoping to have find
> a good quality FindTrilinos.cmake.
>
> any link could be very helpful
> (admittedly i have very limited knowledge of cmake)
>
> thanks in advance
>
> Riccardo

I'm not quite sure what you mean by a "good quality" FindTrilinos.cmake.  I am using vanilla CMake 2.8.4 on my machine, and the following line works fine in my applications that use Trilinos:

FIND_PACKAGE(Trilinos PATHS ${TRILINOS_PATH}/lib/cmake/Trilinos ${TRILINOS_PATH})

where I set TRILINOS_PATH manually to the place I installed Trilinos.  This sets a whole bunch of variables, like Trilinos_FOUND, Trilinos_CXX_COMPILER, etc.

Is this helpful?
mfh