[Trilinos-Users] Symbolic Factorization Error

Siva Rajamanickam srajama at sandia.gov
Thu Aug 18 09:51:01 MDT 2011

Chris
Error code -11 gets thrown when a CrsMatrix ExtractMyRowView fails for
some GID.

Do you have consecutive GIDs 0..n-1 when you dump the matrix for
checking in MATLAB ? If that is not the case then you should enable
EpetraExt and set the parameter Reindex to true so Amesos can do that
for you.

Thanks
Siva