[Trilinos-Users] row/col question re Epetra_FECrsMatrix::SumIntoGlobalValues

Williams, Alan B william at sandia.gov
Tue Aug 9 13:46:32 MDT 2011

Hi Neil,

The indices in the IntSerialDenseVector object are used for the global row and column indices.
The SerialDenseMatrix object internally contains its data in a flat 1-D array. It can be interpreted as a column-major (i.e. fortran ordering) or a row-major array depending on how the last argument 'format' is specified.

Alan