[Trilinos-Users] LOCA Continuation

Salinger, Andrew agsalin at sandia.gov
Fri Apr 15 11:12:37 MDT 2011

K. Narendiran,

When you build Trilinos with the NOX settings that you have,
the ChanContinuation problem should be built automatically.
It will appear in the build directory under
packages/nox/examples/lapack/LOCA_Chan
(This is the same relative path as the source code, but under
the build tree.) You should be able to run the code there.

It appears that you have copied the source code out of Trilinos
and are trying to build the problem as an external application code
that links to Trilinos. This is more complicated and not
automated. If you are trying to do this on purpose, to use
the ChanContinuation problem as the starting point for
your application, then I think you are close but need to get
all the right files linking in the right order. If you just want
to run the problem, then it should be in the build directory
already compiled.

Andy