[Trilinos-Users] A question about ParamerList names and the XML name attribute

Kurtis Nusbaum klnusbaum at gmail.com
Thu Apr 7 09:58:37 MDT 2011

This is functionality that in the past hasn't been part of ParameterLists. I
however have added it and its available in the current dev branch. It will
be available in the next release of Trilinos along with a mountain of other
new ParameterList serialization capabilities.

Peace, Love, and Source Code,
Kurtis