[Trilinos-Users] ctest -j4 error

Baker, Christopher G. bakercg at ornl.gov
Tue Apr 5 08:03:51 MDT 2011

Tommy,

I noticed the problem in the do-configure script. However, there is
actually a problem involving the cdotc() and cdotu() method. I have since
documented this on my own system.
Your correction fixed only a compile error particular to your system
(which is why your HAVE_TEUCHOS_BLASFLOAT fails and his succeeds).

Thanks,
Chris