[Trilinos-Users] ctest -j4 error

narendiran kumar narendirankumar at gmail.com
Tue Apr 5 04:12:28 MDT 2011

Dear Sir,

FYI, I have attached my "do-configure" script.

My PC info.: Intel DG35EC, Intel Core 2 Quad Q8200, 2GB DDR2 800 x 2, 1TB
HDD SATA

Compilers :  gcc, g++, gfortran  Version : 4:4.4.4-1  (GNU compilers)

I have downloaded BLAS/LAPACK form "trilinos hand on tutorial" link -
Version : clapack-3.2.1-CMAKE

thanks

Regards,
K. Narendiran