[Trilinos-Users] MatrixMatrix multiply for Tpetra

Kurtis Nusbaum klnusbaum at gmail.com
Sun Apr 3 23:03:31 MDT 2011

I'm so glad you asked! I've actually been working on this functionality for
a while now. There's an "alpha" version of my code in the development branch
of Trilinos right now. The interface is finalized (it's very similar to the
EpetraExt interface). There are still some bugs we're working out though.
Namely A^T*B and A*B^T don't work quite yet. But A*B and A^T*B^T work just
fine. The code should make it into the next version of Trilinos.

--
Peace, Love, and Source Code
-Kurtis