[Trilinos-Users] Boost and Trilinos

Perschbacher, Brent M bmpersc at sandia.gov
Mon Sep 13 10:15:37 MDT 2010

Keita,
  There are a few packages that use boost, however some use just the header libraries and some, like stk, use actually compiled parts of boost. I just did a quick search of our dependencies files to see who has boost listed as a dependency and I got the following

Phalanx
Rythmos
Stk (I know requires some compiled parts of boost, but I don't recall off hand which)
Trikota
Teuchos

To turn on boost all you need to do is set the following variables when you configure

Trilinos_ENABLE_Boost:BOOL=ON
Boost_INCLUDE_DIRS:FILEPATH=<path to boost headers>
Boost_LIBRARY_DIRS:FILEPATH=<pat to boost libraries>

Brent