[Trilinos-Users] Windows issues

Lukas Korous lukas.korous at gmail.com
Mon Sep 6 12:45:17 MDT 2010

Hello,

I was trying to build the code on win. I
installed clapack and standard blas. Then I used bash (I think it
would work with the normal windows command line too) and used this
command :

cmake \
-G "Visual Studio 9 2008" \
-D Trilinos_ENABLE_ALL_PACKAGES:BOOL=ON \
-D CLAPACK_DIR:PATH=
"$WORK_PATH/install_dependencies/builds/Lapack/clapack-3.2.1-CMAKE" \
-D BLAS_LIBRARY_DIRS:PATH="$WORK_PATH/dependecies/lib" \
-D LAPACK_LIBRARY_DIRS:PATH="$WORK_PATH/dependecies/lib" \
../.

which worked for almost all packages I tried (apart from renaming
variables with name "interface" to "interface_" because "interface"
was a reserved word).
But what I could not build was the package ml. When I was trying to
compile it, it gave me an error saying that I tried to include both
header files Winsock.h and Winsock2.h (many errors that in fact meant
this). I could not find any #include for the older version
(Winsock.h), but it is included somehow.

Has anybody ever run into the same problem maybe?

Thank you very much.

Lukas Korous