[Trilinos-Users] CrsMatrix::Multiply error

Neil N. Carlson nnc at lanl.gov
Sat Oct 30 23:43:35 MDT 2010

I'm trying to run some simple CrsMatrix Multiply examples in order to
deduce how it behaves in parallel.  It turns out I can't even get it to
work in serial (well, single-process MPI, anyway).  I've attached my short
(serial) test code that creates a 2x3 Crs matrix and attempts to do a
matvec with it.  The Multiply method is returning a -3 error code, and
I've been unable to determine what that means.  After looking at the
Multiply code it appears to be coming from the internal Importer/Exporter
stuff, but I'm hopelessly lost beyond that point.  All the object data
looks good going into the multiply.

If someone could point out what I'm doing wrong in my test code, I'd be
extremely grateful -- I'm at my wits end.

Thanks,
  Neil