[Trilinos-Users] Ifpack_SparseContainer bug

Jonas Thies j.thies at rug.nl
Mon Oct 18 04:12:02 MDT 2010

Hi,

sorry, I know this is not the place for bug reports, but I don't have a
bugzilla
login anymore.

In class Ifpack_SparseContainer some data members have been made
RCP's, I think, but not the access functions LHS() and RHS(). Here's
the diff with my (working) copy.
/Jonas

diff -r1.14 Ifpack_SparseContainer.h
114,116c114,120
<     if (NumVectors_ == NumVectors_in)
<       return(0);
<     IFPACK_CHK_ERR(-99); // STILL TO DO
---
>     if (NumVectors_ != NumVectors_in)
>       {
>       NumVectors_=NumVectors_in;
>       LHS_=Teuchos::rcp(new Epetra_MultiVector(*Map_,NumVectors_));
>       RHS_=Teuchos::rcp(new Epetra_MultiVector(*Map_,NumVectors_));
>       }
>   return(0);
170c174
<   const Epetra_MultiVector* LHS() const
---
>   Teuchos::RCP<const Epetra_MultiVector> LHS() const
176c180
<   const Epetra_MultiVector* RHS() const
---