[Trilinos-Users] Parallel Performance and non-continuous block layout

Williams, Alan B william at sandia.gov
Mon Oct 4 11:19:34 MDT 2010

Scot,

Yes you can call GlobalAssemble, then do calculations for interior data, then call FillComplete.
GlobalAssemble has a bool argument which allows you to specify whether it should internally call FillComplete. If you want to wait and call FillComplete later, specify that argument as false when you call GlobalAssemble.

Alan