[Trilinos-Users] Trilinos-Users Digest, Vol 63, Issue 41

Mark Hoemmen mhoemme at sandia.gov
Sat Nov 27 12:53:22 MST 2010

On Nov 27, 2010, at 12:00 PM, trilinos-users-request at software.sandia.gov wrote:
> Date: Sat, 27 Nov 2010 16:30:14 +0800
> From: ??? <guozhch06 at gmail.com>
> Subject: [Trilinos-Users] a question about Zoltan
> To: trilinos-users at software.sandia.gov
>
> Dear sir,
>
> I am a user of trilinos, and I want to use it to  solve a problem of finite
> element.How do I know the interface for each function and its usage. And I
> wonder, if there is a faster way to get started.

If you are using Trilinos, you might prefer to use Zoltan through the Isorropia interface.  Here is the Isorropia documentation:

http://trilinos.sandia.gov/packages/docs/dev/packages/isorropia/doc/html/index.html

I am not an Isorropia or Zoltan developer, so I will have to defer to them to answer more specific questions.

Best,
mfh