[Trilinos-Users] CMake installation

Nunion m.skates82 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 17 10:23:30 MST 2010

Hello all,

This has been a very helpful thread for installing CMake :-)  However, I
still seem to get the message,

CMake Error: The source directory
"/home/walker/Desktop/trilinos/trilinos-10.4.1-Source/TrilinosBuild/DART_TESTING_TIMEOUT:STRING=600"
does not exist."

I have done chmod and deleted some spaces on each line, is there another way
to get this do-configure script running, if I simply remove this line, then
the error picks up again at what ever the last line of code is and displays
"-trilinos (test or setting)" does not exist

Thanks!

Mark