[Trilinos-Users] CMake installation

Tommy Binford tbinford at gmail.com
Tue Nov 16 12:47:26 MST 2010

Amir,

I decided to update my system to the new
version of Trilinos.  Before I built with my
favorite settings I tried your configuration
file using cmake-3.8.3.  This worked without
a problem.

I noticed another is user having the same
problem as you.  Following the steps in the
guide, I could not reproduce the error without
issuing do-configure within the source directory
or setting CMAKE_CURRENT_BINARY_DIR
to the Trilinos source directory.

Can you please do the following steps?

1. Delete your build and source directories.
2. Open new terminal window.
3. Extract the source from the original tar file.
4. Make a separate build directory.
5. Create your do-configure script as above.
6. Execute do-configure in the build directory.

On step 2, you will need to add cmake 3.8.3
to your path again since you are using a new
terminal.

Show us the results of this test to help us help
you.

Best,
Tommy