[Trilinos-Users] CMake installation

Thornquist, Heidi K hkthorn at sandia.gov
Mon Nov 15 15:50:26 MST 2010

No problem.  Let's start with some information:

 1.  In a fresh terminal window, where the environment has not been changed, type:  "which cmake"  What do you get?
 2.  Type "env" at the prompt.  What do you get?  This could be a long list of information, but it tells us your environment variables.  We need to see these.
 3.  Go to the directory "/nfs/05/uak0251/cmake/bin", which looks like where the new 2.8.3 cmake binary should be, and type "./cmake --version".  What do you get?

Thanks,
Heidi