[Trilinos-Users] configuration problem

Baker, Christopher G. bakercg at ornl.gov
Sat May 22 19:53:11 MDT 2010

Özge,

I apologize for the slow response; I have been on travel.

I looked over your attached config.log; it seems that the configuration of Teuchos is not finding a BLAS or LAPACK library on your system. In fact, the output from configure should be specifying the error message:

> Cannot find blas library, specify a path using --with-blas=DIR/LIB (for example --with-blas=/usr/path/lib/libcxml.a)

You will need to install BLAS and LAPACK on your machine, if they are not already installed. Then you will need to specify these to the invocation of configure, using the --with-blas and --with-lapack options as exampled above.

Also, I would recommend attempting to get CMake installed so that you can use a more recent version of Trilinos.

Chris