[Trilinos-Users] Compilation with hdf5 TPL fails

Martin Vymazal martin.vymazal at vki.ac.be
Fri May 21 14:51:42 MDT 2010

Hello Simone,

  unfortunately the system refuses my user name and password (I
suppose the user name is my email address, right?), and therefore I
cannot browse the mailing list archives. Otherwise I'd first search
and try myself before asking on the mailing list. Is your patch
available somewhere on the web?

Best regards,

  Martin Vymazal