[Trilinos-Users] Compilation with hdf5 TPL fails

Heroux, Michael A maherou at sandia.gov
Fri May 21 09:30:26 MDT 2010

Simone,

The only patch I see from you is a fix for generalizing the MPI communicator when calling H5Pset_fapl_mpio().  Do you have another?  I have added you to the bug (4785) for this issu.

Mike

On 5/21/10 9:57 AM, "Simone Deparis" <simone.deparis at epfl.ch> wrote:

On 5/21/10 4:38 PM, Heroux, Michael A wrote:
> I have opened a bug for this issue.
>
> Mike

Hi,

did you try with the patch I've send few weeks ago for EpetraExt_HDF5?

Best
Simone

                                     Simone Deparis, Dr.es Sc.
   .~.                               CMCS - MATHICSE
   /V\   L   I   N   U   X           SB - EPFL
  // \\  =================           CH - 1015 Lausanne
 /(   )\ L   I   F   E   V           Switzerland
  ^^-^^
 phone :  +41 -21 693 2547           mailto:Simone.Deparis at epfl.ch
 fax   :  +41 -21 693 2545           http://mathicse.epfl.ch/~deparis