[Trilinos-Users] Question about FillComplete for EpetraCRS matrix

Natarajan CS csnataraj at gmail.com
Wed May 19 12:54:32 MDT 2010

Hello All,
       I came across the following error (attached) when trying to create a
laplacian stencil for 3D. I appreciate any help in figuring out if this is
an algorithmic issue or a trilinos issue. The code crashes during
FillComplete. I am only sending the relevant functions, however, if someone
would like to reproduce the issue, I will be happy to send them the code. I
couldn't find anything similar in the archives, so apologies if a similar
question has been answered before. I have attached the portions of the code
that give the bug below and the back trace, if any, from gdb. I am using the
intel compiler with vendor blas and lapack.

Cheers and thanks in advance,

C.S.N