[Trilinos-Users] linking debug on Windows

Bartlett, Roscoe A rabartl at sandia.gov
Tue Jun 15 16:03:26 MDT 2010

Matthew,

We have no testing for a situation like this.

Are you using shared libraries or static libraries?  Only limited Trilinos code is being tested with shared libraries and there is no testing for mixing MSVC++ and Intel on Windows.

What does the compiler documentation say about this?  I tried to look online to see if this issue is addressed and I can't find anything.

I am not sure what I would suggest.  We don't have the setup to experiment with this platform and mixing MSVC++ and Intel compiled code on Windows.  Can you experiment some with this?

If you can find a simple portable solution to this problem we might be able to incorporate the fix into the code base.

Thanks,

- Ross