[Trilinos-Users] NamedPair.hpp in STK package is not installed

John H Magerlein mager at us.ibm.com
Fri Jun 4 14:03:55 MDT 2010

I am trying to use the new STKmesh package in Trilinos. The file
Entity.hpp attempts to include the file stk_util/util/NamedPair.hpp, but
this file was not installed when I built the package. I see the file in
the original install directory and can copy it to the proper directory
manually, so this seems to be a minor problem with the installation.

John Magerlein
Research Staff Member, Computational Science
IBM T. J. Watson Research Center