[Trilinos-Users] Epetra_SerialDenseVector vs. Teuchos::SerialDenseVector

Thornquist, Heidi K hkthorn at sandia.gov
Tue Jul 27 11:20:35 MDT 2010

Hi Nico,

There has been some work to add functionality in Teuchos to support the use
of Teuchos::SerialDenseVector with Teuchos::SerialDenseMatrix.  This functionality
was in support of Dakota's use of Teuchos::SerialDenseVector.  Thus any further
development of the SerialDense classes will be done in Teuchos, probably not in
Epetra.

Heidi