[Trilinos-Users] Epetra_SerialDenseVector vs. Teuchos::SerialDenseVector

Baker, Christopher G. bakercg at ornl.gov
Tue Jul 27 11:00:22 MDT 2010

Nico,

Aside from the fact that Teuchos::SerialDenseVector is templated on the underlying scalar type and Epetra_SerialDenseVector is hard-coded to double, there should not be much difference between the two. The Epetra object will see little use outside of Epetra, while the Teuchos object will be used by templated packages. Although, to be honest, I can't think of any use of Teuchos::SerialDenseVector in any of the templated packages that I work on (including Tpetra).

Chris