[Trilinos-Users] Saving a preconditioner

Heroux, Michael A maherou at sandia.gov
Wed Jul 7 15:20:47 MDT 2010

Andrea,

There is no such capability for writing a preconditioner out to a file, and
it would be very challenging to provide over the breadth of all
preconditioners.

Doing this on your own for a specific preconditioner is doable, but fragile,
since it depends on the internal state of the preconditioner.  If the
attributes of a preconditioner change, then your write and read functions
would also need to change.

Best regards,

Mike