[Trilinos-Users] How to get lapack/blas library consistency?

Buermann, Lee R LRBUERMANN at csbsju.edu
Wed Jul 7 10:30:56 MDT 2010

This is an issue you and I have ran into before, Kurtis.  I'm not positive what is writing (configuring) TrilinosConfig.cmake, however it appears to me that whatever is configuring that file, is finding the files at the location its writing, but when compiling Trilinos (or possibly even each individual package) finds it somewhere else. I could dig in and figure out where TrilinosConfig.cmake is being configured, but I think it might be difficult (at least for me) to find why there is this inconsistency.

Lee