[Trilinos-Users] Epetra Vectors/Maps

John Mitchell jamitch at sandia.gov
Fri Jan 29 16:55:50 MST 2010

Thanks Alan and Mike.

The reason I was asking is because the documentation says:

    \param In
            NumGlobalElements - Number of elements to distribute.  Must be
     either -1 or equal to the computed sum of NumMyElements across all
     processors in the Epetra_Comm communicator.

This documentation must not be correct or I'm reading it the wrong way?

Thanks,
John